
Hello. This is my first post in this blog. On this blog I am going to review music and write my review of it. You may not agree with it, that's fine. Post your comments. This is simply my own opinion. Really I have no genre I solely listen too so I will be covering pretty much all genres. If you have a request for something you want review just comment.
Rihanna- "good girl, gone bad"
I really liked this girl. Her music is great. At least to me. Its great dancing music. It you want an artist you can dance the hours away with, this is your girl. I love the beat on her songs. And shes a great singer. I think everyone no matter how secretly likes to put in a good CD and just dance like a crazy fool. You may be like OOhhh no not me, but come on..you know you do. Just trying to look all tough in front of your friends. hmm hmm. Shame Shame.
I find most artists today all just sound alike. To me she doesn't sound like anyone else. Other people may sound like her but they just aren't any good. I think her voice plays a part in making her sound unique. Its like everyone can write a pop-like dance song but few can do it well. She sort of reminds me of Destiny's Child before they broke up and Beyonce got with Jay Z...yea...
I especially loved the song 'Please don't stop the music'. It really is a great song to dance too. It has to be my favourite song by her. I highly recommend this artist for all your dancing needs. I give her...5 out of 5.
Please don't think I will love everything I review. It just happens that I loved the first artist I listened too to review.
No comments:
Post a Comment